What are Cookies?
How are they used on this site?
- provide you with information, or services that you requested from us;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so;
- ensure that contents from our website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- improve our website and services;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you; and
- contact you for marketing purposes where you have signed up for these
- provide information to create reports about the use of the website
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
In Mac OS High Sierra visit https://support.apple.com/en-ae/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For iOS devices https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265